Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting an Accident Investigator to join a Personal Injury Law firm in Charlotte, NC. The firm offers a competitive salary, generous health benefits package, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and excellent company culture. The ideal candidate will have extensive understanding of auto insurance claims and coverages.
Position Summary for the Accident Investigator:
– Serve as the face of the firm to potential clients while providing information and empathy under stressful situations.
– Travel to the potential client’s residence, place of business or the firm’s satellite office to conduct an initial consultation.
– Make a determination on case acceptance.
– Collect evidence on accepted cases.
– Obtain signatures on contracts and records.
Qualifications Summary for the Accident Investigator:
– At least 2+ years of experience with Investigations within a Law Firm.
– Experience in traffic collision investigation.
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to effectively communicate face-to-face.
– Ability to work in a mobile and rapidly changing environment.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Familiar with technology; using a computer to input data.
– Professionalism and caring is essential.
– Prior law enforcement or military experience is a plus.
– Clean driving record.
– Bilingual in Spanish and English is helpful.
Salary and Benefits of the Accident Investigator:
– Competitive salary.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.