Accounting & Administration Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for an Accounting & Administration Manager to join a growing Manufacturing Company in Charlotte, NC. Our client offers a competitive salary, including an annual bonus as well as a generous benefits package including Health Insurance, Life & Disability Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan and Vacation / Sick PTO.
Position Summary for the Accounting & Administration Manager:
– Responsible for Accounts Payables, including processing payment timing and check runs.
– Posting of customer payments and Accounts Receivable management.
– Review expense reports and responsible for credit card reconciliation.
– Entry of vendor invoices Vendor invoice entry.
– Review and approve Letters of Credit.
– Scan and process Bank Deposits.
– Responsible for monthly bank reconciliations.
– Post incoming and outgoing wires and ACH transactions.
– Confirm Agent Commissions and Reporting.
– Assist in preparation of customer quotations.
– Responsible for determination and entry of intercompany transactions.
– Post and upload payroll expenses.
Financials and Financial Reporting:
– Responsible for monthly Financial Reports and reconciliation.
– Review and adjust month-end income statements.
– Quarterly Job Cost reporting.
– Preparation of financial information for tax returns.
– Coordination of HR functions with outside service provider.
– New Hire “On-boarding” and documentation of personnel files.
– Entry of 401K information online.
– Administration of 401k, tax reporting and interface with Principal.
– Responsible for weekly entry of vacation/sick PTO for all employees.
– Review and report monthly vacation/sick PTO for all employees.
– Prepare and maintain office procedure manuals.
Qualifications Summary for the Accounting & Administration Manager:
– Proven experience in the accounting profession.
– 3+ years of overall combined accounting and administration experience.
– Bachelor’s Degree helpful, but not required.
– Ability to multi-task and balance priorities while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
– Strong analytical ability.
– Solutions oriented approach.
– Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
– Team player; exceptional integrity and honesty.
– Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel.
Salary and Benefits for the Accounting & Administration Manager:
– Competitive salary offered, including annual bonus
– Health Insurance
– Life & Disability Insurance
– 401k Retirement Plan
– Vacation / Sick PTO