Charlotte, North Carolina
Position Summary for the Architectural Coordinator:
– Work in direct communication with a licensed architect and project manager to prepare
documents for schematic design, design development, and construction document packages on healthcare and commercial projects
– Assist with project presentations including renderings, models, and presentation graphics
– Provide detailed project and industry research relating to design precedents, code compliance, and municipality processes and procedures.
– Assist project team with space planning and programming exercises.
– Perform site analysis and design calculations for potential projects.
– Attend client and town meetings as required with the project architect/manager.
– Work with project architect on construction administration activities including requests for
information, submittals and shop drawings.
– Responsible for Consultant and Client communication as assigned by the project manager.
– Maintain a positive attitude and motivation to learn new skills and techniques.
– Promote and maintain an office culture of collaboration, fun, and excitement.
– Maintain high levels of responsiveness for internal and external team members.
Qualifications Summary for the Architectural Coordinator:
– Professional degree in architecture, design, or a related field.
– At least 1-5 years of experience working in an architecture firm with basic design and construction documentation
– Revit proficiency is a requirement.
– Effective verbal and written communication skills.
– Word processing software proficiency.
– Self-motivated and self-managing employee that works well within the framework of project and team schedules.
– Desire and willingness to become licensed professional.
– Graphic design software proficiency.