Position: Assistant Service Manager
Location: Windsor Mill, Maryland
Under the supervision of the Service Manager, the Assistant Service Manager is responsible for assisting in all areas to include the physical upkeep of the community as well as maintain and operate all mechanical equipment. If the Service Manager is absent, the Assistant Service Manager must supervise all maintenance employees.
– Assist in the training of maintenance employees.
– Serve as emergency on-call status.
– Establish work schedules of maintenance staff.
– Assist the Service Manager in all duties pertaining to the apartment complex.
– Maintain the highest standards of resident relations.
– Prior maintenance experience.
– Strong plumbing, carpentry and electrical skills.
– High school diploma or GED required.
– Current driver’s license.
Salary is commensurate with experience; approximately 21.00/hour.