Attorney / Personal Injury
Charlotte, North Carolina
Currently seeking an experienced Attorney for an opportunity with a Personal Injury Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will be licensed in North Carolina, have practiced in North Carolina and have 5-10 years of personal injury experience.
Responsibilities of the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Represent the interests of injury victims and their families throughout North Carolina with practice areas to include personal injury litigation and automobile accidents.
– Handle all aspects of legal claims and lawsuits on behalf of individuals from investigation through lawsuit, litigation and resolution.
– Duties include discovery, depositions, motions and negotiation, mediation, arbitration and/or trial.
Qualifications Summary for the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Juris Doctor required.
– Must be a licensed Attorney able to practice in North Carolina.
– Must have at least 5-10 years of Personal Injury experience.
– Must have experience practicing law in North Carolina.
– Experience in handling all aspects of the litigation process; from intake through trial preparation.
– Experience with Needles Case Management Software.
– High level of attention to detail in writing is required; proofreading or editing skill set is a plus.
– Must have ability to manage deadlines with multiple priorities, work under pressure, and appropriately handle confidential information.
– Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of personnel in the firm to include clients.
– Impeccable judgment, discretion, respect, and integrity is required.
Compensation and Benefits of the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Competitive salary.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
– Work Hours: 8:30AM – 5:00PM