Bilingual Personal Injury Paralegal
Charlotte, North Carolina
Currently seeking an experienced Bilingual (Spanish/English) Personal Injury Paralegal for an opportunity with a Personal Injury Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of high-volume personal injury experience.
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Personal Injury Paralegal:
– Assist with trial preparation, including preparation of jury instructions, trial exhibits and trial binders.
– Prepare subpoenas, pleadings and discovery, summarizing records and setting up/ scheduling depositions.
– Assemble and file motions and other legal documents with the court.
– Coordinate litigated files and interview clients.
– Review and summarize medical records.
– Draft correspondence and pleadings.
– Prepare and respond to discovery requests.
– Trial preparation.
Requirements of the Bilingual Personal Injury Paralegal:
– Must have at least 3-5 years personal injury paralegal experience.
– North Carolina experience is highly preferred.
– Experience with Needles Case Management Software highly preferred.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Gmail.
– Paralegal Certificate highly preferred.
– Professional appearance and demeanor.
– Ability to organize, multitask, and work under pressure.
– Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance.
– Excellent talent for interacting with people in a positive and courteous manner.
– Must be a team player.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Dependable, punctual, accurate.
– Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Compensation and Benefits for the Bilingual Personal Injury Paralegal:
– Salary is commensurate with experience.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Retirement plan.