Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting a Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster to join a personal injury law firm in Charlotte, NC. The firm offers an excellent benefits package, PTO, flex hours and growth opportunities. This position is 100% in office.
Responsibilities of the Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster
– Collect accurate loss information, explain the claims process, alleviate customer concern with a personal touch while gathering information to determine the extent of knowledge regarding the accident/incident
– Review police reports, medical treatment notes/bills, demonstrative exhibits, etc. to determine extent of liability
– Investigate and assess damage to property and connect with clients to assist with their property damage issues
– Facilitate negotiations with clients to come to a resolution on the claim
Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster Requirements:
– 3+ years of experience in adjusting liability bodily injury claims in a legal or insurance setting (Adjusters license is not required).
– Demonstrated client service skills
– Strong knowledge and understanding of injuries, medical records and bills
– Knowledge of laws affecting property damage, rental, diminished value, etc.
– Knowledge of computers and office equipment such as Microsoft Outlook, WordPerfect and Word, copier, scanner and phone system
– Ability to handle large caseload and supervise dedicated paralegals and support team
– Proficiency in the Spanish language a plus
Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster Salary & Benefits:
– Competitive Salary
– Medical, Dental and Vision benefits packages
– 401(k) Retirement Plan
– 50,000 Life Insurance Policy
– Short Term & Long Term Disability
– Generous PTO
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.