Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Brand Ambassador to join a Personal Injury Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. We’re seeking a versatile, resilient, results-driven marketing / community relations specialist to drive the Firm’s branding, marketing and community relations efforts. Our client offers a competitive salary, generous health benefits and PTO.
Responsibility Summary for the Brand Ambassador:
– Work closely with internal & external stakeholders to support and execute marketing strategy for the Law Firm.
– Manage public relations and community relations/events for the Firm.
– Manage all career platforms (Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.).
– Create and/or curate content to attract and engage talent, including social posts, blog posts, email campaigns, etc.
– Create media campaigns to encourage both candidate and community engagement with the brand; assist with developing and implementing initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, etc.
– Monitor interaction on social media channels (Glassdoor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and be aware of comments, messages, and other inquiries that must be addressed and/or escalated.
– Build collaborative relationships with agency partners, key industry players, and vendors.
– Work with an advertising agency to execute internal social media strategy, sharing internal awards, happenings, and firm current events on social channels.
– Manage public relations/community outreach; enhance and develop our branded initiatives, Arrive Alive, Food Drive and the Scholarship program, with new initiatives & objectives.
– Collaborate with advertising agencies and vendors to analyze advertising metrics, firm KPIs, and web analytics to draw insights, support marketing efforts, and meet goals.
Qualifications Summary for the Brand Ambassador:
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field strongly preferred.
– Three to five years’ experience supporting and executing a multi-channel marketing strategy.
– Community relations and event planning experience.
– Ability to analyze advertising metrics and firm KPIs to gain insights and meet firm goals.
– Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.
– Organized and dependable with strong time-management skills.
– Must enjoy working with a variety of people in various departments and teams.
– Creative, flexible self-starter with a positive attitude and ability and willingness to learn.
Salary and Benefits Summary for the Brand Ambassador:
– Competitive salary offered.
– Excellent health benefits.
– Life and disability experience.
– Generous PTO.