Business Associate Attorney
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Business Associate Attorney to join a Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The Firm offers a competitive salary plus bonus package, medical insurance, life insurance as well as paid time off.
Responsibilities of the Business Associate Attorney:
– Responsible for managing business law, franchise law and civil litigation cases.
– Advocate for small businesses, franchises, business owners and consumers.
– Litigate cases for individuals and small businesses in both trial and appellate courts.
– Fight aggressively for clients to obtain the best possible outcome.
– Serve as an advisor to understand each individual client’s needs and priorities.
– Research and customize legal services.
Qualifications Summary of the Business Associate Attorney:
– Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited law school.
– Admission in good standing to NC State Bar; admission to SC State Bar a plus.
– Minimum of five years’ of business law experience required.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills, writing and research skills.
– Strong attention to detail; self-motivated and goal oriented.
– Proficiency with current technology and ease learning new technology including cloud-based programs and applications.
– Adept at networking, business-to-business relationship development and client communication.
– Capable of multitasking, organization and managing deadlines.
Compensation and Benefits Summary of the Business Associate Attorney:
– Competitive salary offered and bonus potential.
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
– Life and liability insurance.
– Paid time off.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.