Position Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Industry: Staffing / Recruiting
Status: Direct Hire, Non-Exempt
Jones Networking is seeking a focused and goal-driven candidate to add to the sales and marketing team. Our company specializes in professional recruitment and staffing services throughout the DC metro area. We are seeking an Account Manager with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills to become part of our dynamic group. The Account Manager will be a self-motivated individual who thrives on selling recruiting services to a broad range of clients, and delivering top-level candidates to continually support and enhance the client relationship. The ideal candidate will be trained in new client development while maintaining an active network of clients and contacts.
This is an entry level position where you will learn how to generate leads, interact with potential customers, participate and network at industry events, and perform sales calls to potential and existing clientele. In order to succeed in this position, you must be passionate about your work. Our ideal candidate is one who is comfortable speaking with a wide range of individuals (from HR professionals to C-level executives), has a very friendly personality, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is a quick learner.
- Generate leads and set new meetings with prospective clients to assess recruitment needs.
- Conduct in-person client meetings with new and existing clients to deliver company staffing solutions.
- Contact clients and prospects via telephone, email and social media to generate new business.
- Assemble, create and mail out marketing materials to prospective clients.
- Match job applicants to open positions for successful placements.
- Provide timely follow-up to clients; maintain and grow existing accounts.
- Assist with overall recruitment efforts for temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire positions.
- Create, proofread and post positions on various job search websites.
- Consistently meet and exceed goals to grow a strong business within 6-12 months.
- Event participation, including networking events.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Self-driven, motivated and strong team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships and provide excellent client service.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Prior customer service experience is required.
- Sales experience desired.
- Staffing Agency experience is an asset.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Competitive base salary and aggressive commission/bonus package.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Free parking in Old Town Alexandria.
- Excellent benefits and retirement plan.
- Fun, fast-paced office with healthy work/life balance.