Position Title: Business Development Specialist
Location: Towson, Maryland
Industry: Commercial Real Estate Development Firm
- Participate in acquisition efforts.
- Negotiate contracts (with support of legal counsel).
- Understand and facilitate development projects.
- Coordinate engineering and feasibility studies.
- Coordinate financing and refinancing.
- Bid and negotiate insurance and utility contracts.
- Participate in special projects.
- Possess some understanding and knowledge related to legal.
- This position will require the ability to negotiate real estate related contracts.
- Prepare documentation including real estate purchases or sales closings.
- Four year college degree (minimum).
- Must be able to multi-task and be organized.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Grammar, spelling, writing abilities crucial.
- Self motivated, team oriented, willing to take direction.
- Legal or real estate background is needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Generous salary.
- Excellent health benefits, 401k.
- Company iPhone.