Business Immigration Attorney – Sr. Associate
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting an experienced Business Immigration Attorney – Sr. Associate for an opportunity with a growing Immigration Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. This position reports to the Partner and offers significant growth potential. The firm offers a very competitive salary based on experience with excellent benefits including a generous PTO plan, competitive health insurance, 401k options, monthly lunches, standing desks and many additional company perks! Relocation assistance offered for those outside of Charlotte, NC.
Business Immigration Immigration Attorney Position Summary:
– Manage business client accounts and supervise legal cases assigned to Paralegals.
– Manage a high volume of cases, including initial review, evaluation and assignment of cases to team members and final review. Draft and prepare complex cases as needed.
– Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of immigration law, policies & procedures.
Business Immigration Immigration Attorney Qualifications Summary:
– J.D. from an accredited law school in the U.S.
– Passage of the bar exam; NC bar admittance preferred.
– Minimum 3-5 years previous business immigration experience with H1-Bs, L’s (including blanket) and TN’s. Experience with PERM, O-1, EB-1, and staff management a plus.
– Thorough knowledge and understanding of immigration statutes, regulations, policies, and memoranda.
– Successfully managed client relationships.
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with staff and clients clearly, respectfully and effectively.
– Bi-lingual is a plus.
Business Immigration Attorney Benefit and Salary Information:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Generous PTO plan. Competitive health insurance coverage, including medical, dental, and vision, 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, and paid holidays. The firm offers monthly lunches, standing desks and many company perks! Relocation assistance offered for those outside of Charlotte, NC.