Business Immigration Paralegal
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting an experienced Business Immigration Paralegal for an opportunity with a growing Immigration Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience working in business immigration law. The firm offers a very competitive salary based on experience with excellent benefits including a generous PTO plan, competitive health insurance, 401k options, monthly lunches, standing desks and many additional company perks! Remote career opportunities available.
Business Immigration Paralegal Position Summary:
– Provide direct support to Attorneys, Team Lead Paralegals, and Management for large business immigration client.
– Responsible for the preparation and management of Blanket L visa cases.
– Communicate with clients regarding case processing and procedural issues.
– Update case management system.
– Handle administrative duties such as answering telephones, making copies, filing, etc.
– Translation of documents.
– Meet assigned deadlines and communicate case progress to supervising attorney.
Business Immigration Paralegal Qualifications Summary:
– At least 1-3 year(s) of immigration experience.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
– Basic knowledge of procedural requirements for various types of non-immigrant and immigrant visas.
– Strong MS Word, Excel, spelling, grammar, and typing skills.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities.
– Achieve a high level of productivity with accuracy.
– Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding the assignment.
– Must have experience managing a large caseload.
– Strong multitasking skills.
Business Immigration Paralegal Benefit and Salary Information:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Generous PTO plan. Competitive health insurance coverage, including medical, dental, and vision, 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, and paid holidays. The firm offers monthly lunches, standing desks and many company perks! Remote career opportunities available.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.