The position of Call Center Agent Supervisor is a critically important position, ensuring a service-oriented and professional call center environment through excellent communication, customer focus and internal leadership. This team member will supervise a team of Call Center Agents, ensuring customer satisfaction and unparalleled service levels.
- Proven ability to manage processes, lead staff, review timesheets, submit payroll, and maintain daily attendance schedule of Call Center employees.
- Responsible for managing annual employee reviews and evaluations for the Call Center Staff.
- Experience in monitoring call queues and quickly adjusting the staffing demand to meet call volume to ensure responsiveness to clients, stakeholders and staff.
- Actively listen to agent calls and leverage for coaching opportunities to ensure exceptional customer service is provided to clients; documented via CRM system and consistently improved.
- Proven ability to work with the Call Center Manager to set goals for the team and provide coaching opportunities to ensure achievement in developing employee engagement contests, and other motivating activities to drive performance.
- Responsible for working with the Contact Center Manager to develop, deliver and implement agent training programs for new agents and refresher courses for experienced agents.
- Work with third party overflow call center to improve standard processes and drive performance.
- Handle calls during high volume peak times to support the team in achieving their goals.
- Must have at least (1) year of supervisory experience.
- Call center environment experience is required.
- CRM experience is a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to establish, build and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees, customers and other key company stakeholders.
- Ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously, while meeting deadline demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to make sound problem solving decisions.
Salary is commensurate with experience and excellent benefits are offered. Flexibility to work weekends and overtime as necessary is required.