Case Management Supervisor
Charlotte, North Carolina
Currently recruiting for a Case Management Supervisor to educate, monitor, audit and train Personal Injury Case Managers. This position holds the Case Management team accountable for properly communicating with clients, monitoring their medical treatment and status, and effectively and efficiently moving cases. Serves as liaison between the Pre-litigation Attorney and Case Management staff members.
Responsibilities of the Case Management Supervisor:
– Run Needles checklist to ensure Personal Injury Case Managers are hitting their individual benchmarks
– Organize weekly group training for Case Managers with IT and/or Training staff.
– Audit 3-4 calls each per Case Manager, and critique through individual or group training with staff to enhance communication and to deliver exceptional customer service.
– Conduct a minimum of 15 data integrity file audits per Case Manager each month.
– Ensure consistency in messaging to clients by routinely updating scripts, memos, and procedure manual.
– Ensure Case Managers medically manage clients to ensure they are receiving the proper treatment and referring to specialist if needed.
– Handle escalated calls, denials, terminations and withdrawals.
– Address and resolve customer complaints and issues.
– Anticipate and reverse Case Management team negative trends.
– Monitor team caseloads and assign cases to Case Management staff.
– Assist with key personnel activities, including recruiting, onboarding, performance management, and termination of employees.
– Work with Pre-litigation Attorney and HR to address employee performance issues.
Requirements of the Case Management Supervisor:
– Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred, or paralegal experience and nursing degree
– Five years’ supervisory experience required
– Minimum of five years’ bodily injury claims adjusting or personal injury case management experience
– Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Ability to diffuse, recognize, and offer problem resolution to irate clients
– Good listening skills and empathy
– Excellent supervisory skills
– Organizational and time-management skills
– Proficient with Microsoft Windows / Office Suite and ability to learn and use various software programs
Compensation and Benefits of the Case Management Supervisor:
– Competitive salary based on experience and education.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
– Company perks including yoga, gym membership, and more.