Case Manager / Personal Injury
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Personal Injury Case Manager to join a prestigious Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The Firm offers a competitive salary, generous health benefits package, life & disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and many company perks including yoga, gym membership and biweekly breakfast provided.
Position Summary of the Case Manager / Personal Injury:
– Provide excellent customer service via telephone to all clients of the firm by educating and guiding clients throughout the case process and ensuring they are receiving medical treatment on a regular basis.
– Advise clients of possible problems with gaps in treatment, over and under treatment, lost wages, out of work notes, changing providers and dual treatment.
– Confirm insurance coverage with adjusters.
– Verify pre-existing conditions, injuries and/or treatment.
– Submit lost wages and verify out of work notes for reimbursement.
– Communicate with the Medical department new treating provider names and telephone numbers immediately after being made aware and request letters of representation to be sent.
– Ensure the case is moving in a timely manner throughout the process.
– Scan Denial Letters, declaration pages, etc. into Needles and file hard copies of pertinent information.
– Confirm client’s current mailing address, providers, lost wages, prescriptions, health insurance information, etc.
– Communicate with the Medical Department personnel with client’s release information
Qualifications Summary of the Case Manager / Personal Injury:
– At least 3-5 years of Personal Injury experience in a legal environment.
– AA degree in Business or related field or equivalent and relevant work experience.
– Prior experience with auto insurance and/or insurance terminology a plus.
– Working knowledge of Needles system a plus.
– Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Strong desire to work with people.
– Pleasant telephone voice and etiquette.
– Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
– Ability to diffuse, recognize and offer problem resolution to irate clients.
– Good listening skills and compassion.
Salary and Benefits of the Case Manager / Personal Injury:
– Competitive salary.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
– Company perks including yoga, gym membership, and more.