Civil Litigation Attorney (NC / SC)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for an experienced Civil Litigation Attorney for an opportunity with a Law Firm located in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will be licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina and have at least three years of combined personal injury and workers’ compensation experience. The firm offers a competitive salary, generous health benefits package, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, excellent company culture and unlimited PTO.
Civil Litigation Attorney Responsibilities:
– Represent the interests of injury victims and their families throughout North Carolina and South Carolina.
– Handle all aspects of legal claims and lawsuits on behalf of individuals from investigation through lawsuit, litigation and resolution.
– Duties include discovery, depositions, motions and negotiation, mediation, arbitration and/or trial.
Civil Litigation Attorney Qualifications Summary:
– Juris Doctor required.
– Must be a licensed Attorney able to practice in North Carolina and South Carolina.
– Must have at least 3-5+ years of combined personal injury litigation experience.
– Experience in handling all aspects of the litigation process; from intake through trial preparation.
– High level of attention to detail in writing is required; proofreading or editing skill set is a plus.
– Must have ability to manage deadlines with multiple priorities, work under pressure, and appropriately handle confidential information.
– Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of personnel in the firm to include clients.
– Impeccable judgment, discretion, respect, and integrity is required.
Civil Litigation Attorney Compensation and Benefits:
– Competitive salary and bonus structure
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
– Unlimited PTO.