Position Title: Cloud Software Engineer (An active TS/SCI clearance with full scope poly is required)
Location: Fort Meade, Maryland
Industry: Government Contracting
Position Summary Cloud Software Engineer:
Our client is seeking a Cloud Software Engineer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will make use of cloud analytic development skills and should have a good foundation in data structures, and string parsing. Knowledge of predictive analysis and data trending is a bonus.
Required Skills Cloud Software Engineer:
- 4 years of general experience in software development/engineering, computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- 1 year of experience developing software with high level languages, such as Java
- 1 year of experience with the Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Demonstrated work or academic experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as HBase, Cloud Base/Accumulate, Big Table, etc.
- Demonstrated work or academic experience with Source Code Management (e.g. Git, Stash, or Subversion, etc.)
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.
Salary Cloud Software Engineer: 115,000/annually