Position Title: Commercial Driver
Location: Dulles, Virginia
Shifts Available: Monday-Friday from 5:00AM-3:00PM and Sunday-Thursday from 6:00PM-4:00AM (Must be available to work 50 hours weekly with paid overtime)
- Transport products between facilities in Northern Virginia and Baltimore, Maryland. Light overnight travel may be required on seldom occasions.
- Drive refrigerated products from one location to another.
- May assist with unloading pallets as needed.
- Complete daily driver logs.
- Perform pre and post trip truck inspections.
- Minimum one year experience operating a vehicle requiring a Commercial Driver’s License. (CDL)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) required.
- Impeccable driving record.
- Ability to speak and read English well enough to converse with the general public, respond to management inquiries, and be able to make legible entries on reports and records.
- Successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
Direct hire. Excellent benefits offered.