Commercial Lines Account Manager (Remote)
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join a growing Insurance Firm that is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. This position is 100% remote. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a book of commercial insurance business and have an active Property and Casualty license. The Firm offers an amazing company culture, attractive benefits plan, and is 100% remote.
Commercial Lines Account Manager Responsibilities:
– Market New/Renew Business: Gather information as needed, complete
applications in the Management System Applied (EPIC), create a submission, send
out to carriers and monitor the renewal or new business process.
– Quotes/Proposals: Review quotes for accuracy and prepare the proposal for the
meeting with the insured.
– Binding: Responsible for making sure all coverages are bound as requested, sending out
all binders, ID cards and Certificates as needed.
– Service Book of Business: Respond to all email, mail and phone requests for a book
– Endorsements: Process Change Requests and Endorsements.
– Audit: Processing and Disputes.
– Claims: Take calls from clients for new claims and submit to carriers, confirm claim is
received/adjuster assigned, handle any questions or follow up calls as needed from
insured or adjuster.
– Invoicing: Invoice agency billed items and manage the Aged Receivable for books.
– Processing Policies: Policy Checking and Delivery.
– Correspond with Clients and Carriers.
– Maintain client files using the proper agency procedures and standards.
– Certificates of Insurance
Commercial Lines Account Manager Requirements:
– Minimum of 2 years of commercial lines client support/management
– Active Property & Casualty Insurance License
– Align with company values
– Willingness to work effectively within a team
– Demonstrates adaptability
– Strong communication skills
– Strong organization skills and computer skills; Level 2 Excel
– Complex client problem solving experience
– Familiar with Marketing Process
Commercial Lines Account Manager Salary and Benefits:
– Salary is commensurate with experience
– Medical, Dental and Vision
– PTO and paid holidays
– 100% remote
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.