Position Title: Commercial Property Manager
Industry: Real Estate Company
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Commercial Property Manager that will be responsible for the operation of a building/project for several commercial buildings. Our client offers excellent benefits, travel reimbursement, PTO and many other perks.
Property Manager Position Summary:
– Visit/inspect operating properties regularly.
– Prepare space plans and construction take-offs, solicit bids and oversee work for tenant construction.
– Monitor the implementation of annual operating budget.
– Oversee the supervision, hiring, firing, training and development of staff.
– Maintain relationships with contractors, vendors, tenants, brokers and local government officials.
– Maintain and establish communication with tenants with policies and procedures with the day to day operating matters.
– Develop and implement life safety, energy management, equal employment and other corporate programs for the property.
– Control and monitor all aspects of building operations including purchasing, services, tenant work and personnel.
Program Manager Qualifications Summary:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– At least 7+ years of experience as a Property Manager working with commercial properties
– Proficient in MS Office Suites
Approximately 85,000-95,000, depending on experience.