Position Title: Community Relations and Marketing Director
Location: Charlotte, NC
Reports To: CEO
Industry: Law Firm
FLSA Class: Exempt
The Community Relations and Marketing Director will provide World Class Customer Service by effectively executing public relations, marketing, community relations and media relations activities.
1. Develop and manage all print advertisement from conception to distribution to include:
- Print advertisement
- Direct mail
- Informational flyers
- Web content
- Firm brochures
- Press releases
2. Administer website and blog content.
- Develop website and blog
- Update and monitor content
- Track usage
3. Direct Social Media campaigns (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn).
4. Direct annual scholarship program.
- Collaborate with local high schools
- Organize judging committee
- Coordinate press announcements
- Plan Scholarship Recognition dinner
5. Work in conjunction with media agency on the creative development of television advertising, Commercials, Spot rotation and Video shoots.
6. Identify and spearhead charitable giving and sponsorship campaigns.
7. Analyze efficacy of marketing campaigns.
1. Educate staff on marketing initiatives.
2. Organize focus groups to evaluate the image of the firm.
3. Stay up to date on trends in marketing and advertising.
4. Attend legal/marketing conferences as requested.
5. Other misc. duties as assigned.
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field. Master’s degree desirable.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in a legal/marketing setting preferably functioning without a marketing team and with minimal supervision.
3. Assertive, self-starter.
4. Strong organization and communication skills.
5. Proficient PC experience with Google Analytics, TNS Media Intelligence Reports, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. Needles experience a plus.
6. Ability to prioritize job responsibilities to accommodate an ever-changing, fast-
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Generous health benefits package.
- Life and disability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Company perks including yoga, gym membership, and more.