If you’re actively applying for new career opportunities, it is highly likely that a potential employer will review your LinkedIn profile if they are interested in your resume. It’s critical that dates, position titles and additional details are consistent across all documents and platforms. Jones Networking recommends taking time to review both your resume and LinkedIn profile so that you present a consistent and professional image to prospective employers.
- Consistency is Critical Amongst Your Resume & LinkedIn Profile March 12, 2021
- Bilingual Pre-Litigation Paralegal – Charlotte, North Carolina March 11, 2021
- Contracts Manager – Fairfax, Virginia March 11, 2021
- Senior Tax Accountant – Rockville, Maryland March 11, 2021
- Important Phrase to use in the Workplace February 11, 2021