Position Title: Construction Project Coordinator
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Industry: Renewable Energy
Position Summary for the Construction Project Coordinator:
- Provide direct assistance to the Project Management and Construction Teams.
- Serve as the central Point of Contract for all project drawings.
- Responsible for uploading the newest electronic version of specifications (specs) into Procore following change orders.
- Organize, attend and participate in company meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Determine project changes.
- Provide administrative support to office and field staff.
- Undertake project tasks as required.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Qualifications Summary for the Construction Project Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field required.
- One to three years experience in related field preferred.
- Experience reading and understanding project drawings / specifications.
- Highly detail oriented and proactive.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience using Procore Construction Project Management Software or similar helpful, but not required.
- Knowledgeable with electronic file management and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Benefits Summary for the Construction Project Coordinator:
– Approximately 30,000-34,000/annually, depending on education and experience.
– Medical, dental and vision insurance.
– Generous 401(k) retirement plan.
– Strong company culture, mission and values.