Position Title: Project Manager
Industry: Commercial General Contractor / Interiors / Renovation
Office Location: McLean, Virginia
Status: Direct hire
- Provide direction and leadership for multiple projects assigned; coordinate field staff, subcontractors and workflow.
- Monitor and control project costs in accordance with standard business practices.
- Generate purchase orders for projects.
- Perform routine quality control.
- Work well with Owners, Architects, Subcontractors and all other members of the project team with a positive and professional approach.
- Monitor project cost analysis activities on a routine basis.
- Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated events.
- Participate in weekly manager meeting and take an active role in preparations for meeting.
- Respond to emergencies promptly to organize and lead corrective action.
- Maintain reports, logs, schedules, project efficiency and project safety.
- Assist in pricing of field directives and change orders.
- Coordinate and track both current and potential business opportunities.
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely reporting to Management.
- Attend Project Interviews as needed.
- Review progress with clients on a routine basis.
- Responsible for client maintenance/retention and fostering relationships.
- Maintain safe and productive work sites.
- Generate profitable business leads.
- Minimum two years commercial interior construction experience as a Project Manager. (Local experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, Business Management or related degree.
- Thorough understanding of construction project flow from bid through close-out.
- Highly deadline oriented.
- Safety conscious and quality outcome oriented.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Windows based applications
- Knowledge and understanding of OSHA compliance requirements related to codes, standards, and regulations applicable to both commercial and industrial facilities.
Competitive salary based on years of experience, education and training. Company vehicle provided, along with reimbursable gas and maintenance. Eligible for three quarterly bonuses based on company profits and individual successful efforts. Cellular telephone provided, excellent benefits and generous PTO package offered.
Please visit www.jonesnet.com for a complete list of all current career opportunities with Jones Networking.