Customer Service Representative / Construction
Charlotte, North Carolina
Position Summary for the Customer Service Representative:
– Work with all internal departments to answer varying questions that the customer may have (technical, pricing, product availability, etc.) and relay the information via fax/telephone/e-mail to the customer and salesperson.
– Daily contact with sales personnel and agents.
– Handle projects with salespeople from start to finish.
– Complete invoices, quotations, and shipping documents.
– Complete margin summary analysis per project including commissions.
– Double checks terms and conditions of sale per project.
– Investigates order shortage or damage reports from customers and correspond the findings to those involved.
– Write service reports based on customer/salesperson/supervisor information and corresponds the findings to those involved.
– Alert customer and salesperson of any order delays with the rescheduled information.
– Maintain precise, organized customer files and accounts.
– Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Summary for the Customer Service Representative:
– At least 2-5 years of prior customer service / data entry experience.
– Previous experience in a construction or building services environment.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
– Proficient in Microsoft Window applications (Word and Excel).
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– International shipping or banking is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits Summary for the Customer Service Representative:
– Approximately 35,000 – 40,000/annually, depending on education and experience.
– Excellent health benefits offered, including medical, dental and vision.
– 401(k) and PTO offered.
– Weekly payroll.