Customer Service Representative
Lake Wylie, South Carolina
Currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join a growing Manufacturing Company in Lake Wylie, SC. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and serve as a liaison between customers and companies. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of customer service experience in a high volume call center setting. This company offers competitive salary based on experience with very generous health benefits offered.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
– Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
– Resolve customer complaints via telephone, email, mail, or social media.
– Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
– Cancel or upgrade accounts.
– Placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
– Advise on company information.
– Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and telephone numbers; run credit card payments.
– Inform customer of deals and promotions; sell products and services.
– Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
– Work with the Sales Manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
– Work with SAP according to procedures and keep customer files up-to-date.
– Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
– Open customer accounts by recording account information.
– Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
– Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
– Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
– 2-5 years of prior Customer Service / Call Center experience.
– High school diploma or equivalent experience required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Sense of urgency and able to enlist the aid and support of other departments to resolve issues in a timely manner.
– Self-motivated. Ability to manage multiple conflicting tasks and or deadlines and prioritize accordingly.
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees and customers.
– Willing and able to gain further knowledge, learn on the fly, and research information needed to always be up-to-date.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
– Experience in the Electronic Industry is helpful, but not required.
– Fluent in Spanish and/or German is helpful, but not required.
– Experience using SAP is beneficial.
Compensation and Benefits of the Customer Service Representative:
– Salary is commensurate with experience and education. Health benefits are offered.