Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Laurel, MD
Status: Full-time, Temporary to hire
Industry: Warehouse / Manufacturing
Hours: Monday-Friday from 7:30 am until 4:30 pm
- Answer telephones and handle customer requests.
- Perform inside sales support.
- Provide customer quotes.
- Enter sales orders into system.
- File and organize client documents.
- Recognize and proceed with up-selling to customer base and offer additional or alternative options.
- Lookup stock availability and parts for customers and outside sales staff.
- Keep sales staff informed on activities/concerns with their customer accounts.
- Minimum one year experience in a customer service role; preferably in a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Experience maintaining inventory and ordering parts desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task efficiently.
- Positive disposition with willingness to go above and beyond for internal & external customers..
- Experience in sales and up-selling preferred.
- High School Diploma.
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and training. Excellent benefits offered, including 401k.