Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Disbursement Attorney in Charlotte, NC to conduct client settlement meetings. Our client offers a competitive salary, generous health and wellness benefits, life and disability insurance as well as paid time off.
Responsibilities of the Disbursement Attorney:
– Perform settlement appointments regularly.
– Handle escalated calls that require attorney communication.
– Review Settlement Memos for accuracy after negotiations are complete.
– Answer questions from other attorneys and team members regarding settlements.
– Handle calls from adjusters, regarding issues, post-settlement.
– Perform weekly reviews of demand packages.
– Ensure the Firm’s method is employed during each disbursement.
Qualifications Summary of the Disbursement Attorney:
– Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited law school
– Admission in good standing to NC State Bar; admission to SC State Bar a plus
– Personal injury practice experience required
– Must have excellent people and communication skills
– Ability to connect with a wide variety of people
– Ability to multitask while maintaining high attention to detail
– Ability to problem-solve and creatively achieve resolution while ensuring client satisfaction
– Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
– Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-volume practice
– Demonstrate the highest level of personal integrity, client confidentiality & adherence to ethical standards
– Knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Office and ability to learn and use various software programs
– Experience using Needles or other CRM software preferred
– Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Compensation and Benefits Package of the Disbursement Attorney:
– Competitive salary
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
– Base life insurance paid by the firm plus supplemental option
– Short and long-term disability paid by the firm
– 401(k) with match
– 20 days of PTO to start plus holidays and paid volunteer time