Charlotte, North Carolina
Currently seeking an Electrical Engineer for an opportunity with an Industrial Manufacturing company located in North Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of Electrical Engineering experience within a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
– Responsible for working with team members to conceive, design, develop, document, and analyze machine and systems designs.
– Develop new methods to improve reliability and existing designs.
– Work directly with customers to help improve or customize products to their needs.
– Execute and support the preparation of all related documentation for new products.
– Responsible for projects introduction and interaction with customers and vendors to produce appropriate components for projects.
– Perform calculations and develop mathematical models for systems performance based on knowledge of electrical engineering and based on operation.
– Develop electrical subsystems and products to customer requirements, standards, and other specifications.
– Design and construct proof of concept prototypes and products for commercialization.
– Assist in sourcing efforts for materials, component sub-assemblies, and manufacturing methods.
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer:
– At least 3-5 years of Electrical Engineering in a manufacturing setting.
– Bachelor’s Degree required in Electrical Engineering.
– Knowledge of industry standard design codes such as National Electric Code, International Building Code, International Fire Code and others.
– Proficiency with AutoCAD drafting software.
– Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
– Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
– Self-motivated, ambitious, creative, collaborative, and results-oriented individual.
– Exceptional attention to detail.
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
– Ability to interface with clients, requiring the highest degree of professionalism.
Compensation and Benefits Summary of the Electrical Engineer:
– Competitive salary, commensurate with education and experience.
– Medical, dental and vision insurance.
– Generous 401(k) retirement plan.
– Strong company culture, mission and values.