Position Title: Entry Level Accountant
Location: Washington, DC (NW)
Status: Direct hire, Full time, Non-Exempt
- Assist with managing portfolio of client billing, and providing status reports to management.
- Revise and resubmit short-paid and rejected invoices.
- Analyze, coordinate and resolve billing issues.
- Interact with management to discuss specific client billing arrangements.
- Process client bills and review finalized invoices for quality.
- Ensure monthly billing is completed by firm deadlines.
- Assist with client requests and generating various client reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Internship or work experience in a finance, accounting or billing role preferred.
- Advanced skills with MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to strategize, multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong time management skills.
Approximately 50,000 annually. Excellent benefits offered, easily Metro accessible, and generous PTO plan