Position Title: HRIS Data Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Department: Human Resources
Industry: Law Firm / Legal Services
Status: Direct Hire, Full Time
Our client has a great career opportunity available for an HRIS professional with two years experience, that is looking to take their career to the next level with a large, renowned International Law Firm. The Firm offers competitive salary, excellent healthcare benefits, 401(k), healthy work/life balance, and many other benefit programs!
HRIS Data Analyst Position Summary:
- Provide support to stakeholders using data from the Human Resources Information System.
- Serve as a technical point of contact for all HR Systems.
- Maintain the data integrity and report writing activities of the HRIS to ensure efficient support of HR processes.
- Write, maintain, and support a variety of reports and queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data and/or reports; validating results to ensure accuracy of data.
- Run various HRIS queries and analyze data.
- Research and resolve HRIS problems and unexpected query results.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Perform data quality checks and develop metrics.
- Download and manipulate data, set formulas, and format reports.
- Act as backup to HR team in entering information on employment changes in HRIS and other HR related systems.
- Serve as system administrator for all HR systems including HRIS, time and attendance system, talent acquisition and performance evaluation systems.
HRIS Data Analyst Qualifications Summary:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field required.
- Minimum two years relative professional experience.
- In-depth knowledge of HR operations and processes.
- Extensive experience writing reports from software systems.
- Advanced skills with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and Access.
- Familiarity with HR systems used in payroll, time and attendance, talent acquisition and performance evaluations.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability handle confidential information with discretion at all times.