Position Title: Immigration Paralegal
Industry: Law Firm
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Jones Networking is working with a large law firm who is seeking an Immigration Paralegal for their Bethesda, MD office! The candidate will have 3-5 years of Business Immigration experience.
Immigration Paralegal Position Summary:
– Prepare non-immigrant petitions and applications which entail B-1/B-2, E-1/E-2, E-3, F-1 Stem, H1B, J-1, L-1 and TN
– Handle non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions and applications
– Prepare immigrant cases such as PERM labor certification
– Prepare immigrant cases such as I-140 petitions and I-485 applications
Immigration Paralegal Qualifications Summary:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Windows
– 3-5 years of Business Immigration experience
– Bilingual in Spanish or Arabic, preferred
– Experience using INSZoom or Lawlogix is a Plus
Approximately 50,000 – 55,000/annually, depending on experience.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.