Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting an experienced Immigration Paralegal for an opportunity with a growing Immigration Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working in business immigration law. The firm offers a very competitive salary based on experience with excellent benefits including a generous PTO plan, competitive health insurance and 401k options.
Position Summary for Immigration Paralegal:
– Provide direct support to Attorneys, Team Lead Paralegals, and Management for large business immigration client.
– Prepare documents and assemble cases for H-1B applications and other nonimmigrant visa petitions as well as I-140s and Adjustment of Status applications.
– Responsible for the management of L-1, O-1, E-1/2 petitions, and Extraordinary Ability petitions.
– Communicate with clients regarding case processing and procedural issues.
– Update case management system.
– Handle administrative duties such as answering telephones, making copies, filing, etc.
– Translation of documents.
– Meet assigned deadlines and communicate case progress to supervising attorney.
Qualifications Summary for Immigration Paralegal:
– At least 3-5 year(s) of immigration experience.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
– Basic knowledge of procedural requirements for various types of non-immigrant and immigrant visas.
– Strong MS Word, Excel, spelling, grammar, and typing skills.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities.
– Achieve a high level of productivity with accuracy.
– Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding the assignment.
– Must have experience managing a large caseload.
– Strong multitasking skills.
Benefit and Salary Information for the Immigration Paralegal:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Generous Vacation time. Competitive health insurance coverage, including medical, dental, and vision, 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, and paid holidays.