Position Title: Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Sterling, VA
Status: Full time; First and Second Shifts Available
Large manufacturing company has several openings for experienced Maintenance / Manufacturing Mechanics. Our client offers competitive salary commensurate with years of experience, training and education. Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, generous PTO plan, flexible spending account, corporate discounts, free parking and much more.
Industrial Mechanic / Maintenance Controls Position Summary
- Operates equipment and works safely, following all GMP guidelines.
- Operate various shop equipment. (i.e., drills, saws, grinders, and sanders)
- Perform maintenance and repairs to all manufacturing and facility equipment and systems.
- Assist in the creation of a culture of safety and health by performing work safely in accordance with all company safety procedures.
- Report any unsafe work conditions or practice to supervisor.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork.
- Follow all GMP’s and safety guidelines.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities on production, processing and plant equipment and systems.
- May assist with ordering parts necessary in the repair of equipment.
- Minimum two years manufacturing equipment maintenance experience.
- Troubleshooting experience and repair knowledge of electrical controls, circuits, and systems.
- Troubleshooting skills and repair techniques of mechanical and pneumatic components and systems.
- Understanding of ladder logic and can perform PLC programming functions and troubleshooting.
- Experience and knowledge of robotics, robotic control and integration a plus.
- Flexibility to work scheduled and unscheduled paid overtime as business dictates.