Position Title: Insurance Investigator
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Industry: Law Firm
Reports To: Chief Operations Officer
FLSA Class: Non-Exempt
The Investigator will provide World Class Customer Service by evaluating new cases, meeting with potential clients to explain services and ‘selling’ the firm in order to convert potential clients into cases.
1. Conduct client sign ups in the office, via telephone and at remote locations as designated by client.
2. Interview clients for recorded statements.
3. Interview witnesses for recorded statements.
4. Take BI and PD photographs.
5. Conduct 14 day and 90 day reviews on cases.
6. Provide back-up for automobile Intake calls.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business related field preferred; or an Associates degree.
2. Five years of experience as an Insurance Adjuster.
3. Adjuster’s License required.
4. Bodily injury and automobile experience required.
5. Assertive, self-starter.
6. Excellent ‘sales’, negotiation and communication skills.
7. Proficient PC experience with a variety of computer and telephone applications to include MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Cisco and Needles.
Salary is commensurate with experience and excellent benefits offered. Approximately 50,000-54,000/annually, DOE.