Law Office Branch Manager
Monroe, North Carolina
Currently recruiting for a Law Office Branch Manager to manage the overall operations of a satellite office for a large and rapidly expanding Personal Injury Law firm. Responsibilities include managing and supervising staff, developing relationships and presence in a territory contiguous to main office location in Charlotte, new client acquisition, marketing, client customer service, and other administrative objectives and goals. Responsible for ensuring the smooth operation and quality control objectives and procedures required at all offices.
Responsibilities of the Law Office Branch Manager:
– Manage day-to-day operations of the local office
– Client and referral outreach and relationship management
– Assist with accident research and signing up new personal injury clients
– Network effectively to develop and maintain business relationships that result in case referrals
– Participate in local events to increase the firm’s visibility within the community
– Responsible for efficiency & effectiveness of the site’s new client intake processes and results
– Coordinate IT, technical, website and marketing support for the local office with the main office
– Manage, train, and coach employees; develop a work environment that promotes high motivation and customer satisfaction
– Ensure effective site-specific onboarding for new hires
– Project and workflow management
– Manage office facilities function
– Approve office expenditures
Requirements of the Law Office Branch Manager:
– Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a business-related field
– Minimum of 8 years’ experience supervising 8-10 direct reports
– Experience in a personal injury law firm strongly preferred
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
– Excellent organizational and time-management skills
– Self-starter, proactive and resourceful
– Ability to “sell” the firm
– Strong sense of accountability, ownership and responsibility
Compensation for the Law Office Branch Manager:
– Competitive salary based on experience and education.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
– Company perks including yoga, gym membership, and more.