Position Title: Leasing Agent
Location: Baltimore County, Maryland
Industry: Residential Property Management
– Provide leasing and administrative assistance to the leasing manager.
– Maintain day to day relationships with tenants and prospective tenants.
– Respond to resident needs.
– Establish and maintain positive resident relationships.
– Set up and maintain accurate lease files.
– Accept incoming correspondence.
– Greet and tour prospective tenants
– Prepare office area for daily leasing.
– Process applications.
– Prepare ease packages.
– Complete move in package.
– Maintain on site software.
– Assist with social functions.
– Assist with various reports.
– Comply with fair housing laws.
– Other administrative duties as assigned.
– At least 2 years of leasing and/or sales experience.
– Multi-family leasing experience is a plus.
– Excellent creative and communications skills.
– Prefer 4 year college degree.
Salary depends upon experience. Excellent benefits offered. Free parking.