Position Title: Leasing Consultant
Location: Takoma Park, MD
Industry: Residential Property Management
Status: Temporary to hire
- Show and lease apartments to prospective residents.
- Support property’s marketing plan.
- Complete lease forms and agreements and collect rental deposits.
- Ensure the model apartments and target apartments are ready for show.
- Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under direction of the Community Manager.
- Responsible for playing an active role in the renewal process.
- Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files.
- Courteous, efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
- Minimum one year of residential apartment leasing experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and follow up skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Free parking. Metro/bus accessible. Hourly rate is commensurate with years of experience.