- Manage all aspects of assigned client portfolio to include billing, fee arrangements, electronic submission compliance, rate analysis, ad hoc reporting, accrual reporting and monthly status reporting.
- Assist assigned attorneys with all aspects of client billing, preparation and editing of client bills, researching attorney and client inquires, and preparing billing reports.
- Prepare monthly proforma and billing report package distribution.
- Reviews bills for accuracy and compliance with client billing requirements; post and mail final invoices.
- Assist billing partners with client requests including budgets, special reporting and various client reports.
- Perform research and respond to inquiries from billing partners, clients, and others, as requested.
- Develop and enhance business relationships with internal and external clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management and a minimum of one year relative billing experience OR a minimum of three years experience in billing required. Legal / Law firm billing is preferred.
- Advanced skills with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to strategize and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate, and explain complex billing arrangements to senior attorneys and management.
- Strong client service skills.
- Highly analytical with great problem solving skills.
Salary is commensurate with experience and education. Approximately 58,000-63,000 annually. Excellent benefits and generous PTO plan.