||Position Title: Legal Billing Coordinator
Division: Accounting / Finance
Reports to: Billing Manager
Industry: Law Firm
Status: Full Time, Direct Hire, Non-Exempt
Schedule: 9AM-5:30PM, Monday through Friday
||Jones Networking is recruiting for a Legal Billing Coordinator with the Washington, DC office of a global Law Firm. This fully remote opportunity offers career growth in a fast-paced Accounting Department. The Firm offers competitive salary, excellent benefits, including; medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life insurance, generous parental leave and PTO plan, retirement plan, transportation benefits, wellness programs, education scholarship opportunities, and more.
|Legal Billing Coordinator Position Summary:
– Manage portfolio of client billing, and provide status reports to management and attorneys.
– Proactively monitor E-billing progress, including status reporting.
– Revise and resubmit short-paid and rejected invoices.
– Analyze, coordinate and resolve billing issues, including ensuring appropriate communication with involved parties is consistently maintained.
– Interact with senior attorneys and management to discuss client billing arrangements.
– Process client bills and review finalized invoices for quality.
– Ensure monthly billing is completed by firm deadlines.
– Assist billing attorneys with client requests including budgets, special requests and various client reports.
– Participate in the customer support process.
|Legal Billing Coordinator Qualifications Summary:
– Minimum of two years experience in finance, accounting or billing.
– College degree preferred.
– Strong technology skills, including MS Office Suite.
– Excellent organizational skills and the ability to strategize, multi-task and prioritize.
– Ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere.
– Strong customer service skills and approach to client interaction.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.