Position Title: Legal Bookkeeper / QuickBooks
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Industry: Personal Injury Law Firm
Position Summary for the Legal Bookkeeper / QuickBooks:
– Responsible for accurate and timely data entry of A/R information into QuickBooks.
– Generate reports from QuickBooks to establish vendor capabilities.
– Process checks for trust accounts and log information into QuickBooks.
– Responsible for P & L each month.
– Work closely with Attorneys to fashion final settlement statements with medical providers.
Qualifications Summary for the Legal Bookkeeper / QuickBooks:
– Advanced proficiency with QuickBooks.
– Previous experience as a Bookkeeper in a Personal Injury Law Firm is preferred.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Strong organization and communication skills.
– Ability to multitask.
– Previous experience with Needles legal service software program, a plus.
– Bilingual in Spanish and English is helpful, but not required.
Salary is commensurate with expeirence and PTO is offered.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.