Position Title: Legal Intake Specialist
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Industry: Law Firm
Work Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
– The Legal Intake Specialist handles a high-volume of incoming calls, setting the tone and pace of every client call.
– Serve as the first point of contact for clients and plays a vital role in determining client satisfaction.
– Responsible for providing prospective clients with an outstanding telephone experience and interview process.
– Utilize telephone and communication skills, empathy, and ability to investigate the facts and special circumstances of a prospective caller’s legal issues.
– Responsible for all administrative duties related to customer service, client intake and overall client retention.
– Empathy is required in this role as all callers are going through an emotionally and physically traumatic time.
– Ability to multi-task while engaged with the caller on the line, including scheduling potential client appointments, retrieving and analyzing accident reports and highlighting the benefits of firm representation.
– Capacity to work on a variety of aspects and stages of a call while exhibiting close attention to detail and proper execution of existing protocols and procedures.
– Accurately convey the firm’s criteria to caller’s circumstances and effectively communicate next steps if legal representation is warranted.
– The ability to kindly and professionally explain when the firm will not be able to assist a prospective client.
– Associate’s Degree or higher is required.
– At least 4+ years of customer service experience required.
– Legal or insurance industry experience.
– Ability to convey confidence and empathy over the telephone.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook.
– Strong data entry and database skills.
– Bilingual in English and Spanish is helpful.
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive salary.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
– Company perks including yoga, gym membership, and more.