||Legal Marketing Specialist Position Summary
- Support the development and execution of marketing and client development plans, as well as firm-wide initiatives, to advance the Litigation Practice Group’s goals.
- Coordinate and support the preparation of new business proposals, client presentations, and responses to RFPs.
- Track and maintain practice group experience and representative matters for proposals, directory submissions, website updates, etc.
- Coordinate and implement client webinars and events, including organizing webinar logistics, assessing venues, coordinating with venue event staff, working with marketing communications team to prepare invitations, monitoring RSVPs, and preparing post event reports.
- Identify, assess and coordinate participation in conferences, seminars, forums, sponsorships, and speaking opportunities.
- Develop and maintain client and prospect mailing lists.
- Record client development activities, efforts, and results in litigation tracking database.
- Assist with securing CLE accreditation for group programming and distribute CLE certificates to clients post-event.
- Draft, review and proofread internal and external communications.
- Partner with the Communications Team to develop group marketing materials, including electronic client alerts, website content, newsletters, brochures, and other external communication pieces.
- Produce, proofread, edit and update marketing materials as needed.
Legal Marketing Specialist Qualifications Summary:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field required.
- Minimum two years experience in professional services marketing.
- Proven background of accomplishment in marketing and business development.
- Previous law firm experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A high-energy and creative team player.
- Advanced skills with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with InterAction and Adobe skills desired.
Competitive salary that is commensurate with years of experience, education and training. Excellent benefits, including; medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life insurance, generous parental leave and PTO plan, retirement plan, transportation benefits, wellness programs, education scholarship opportunities, corporate discounts and much more!