- Provide administrative support to the Recruiting Department of a large Law Firm.
- Assist with the organization and implementation of the Summer Attorney Associate Program to include tracking pre-arrival information, drafting arrival notices, scheduling orientation sessions and exit interviews, creating nametags, and assisting in the planning of social events and training programs.
- Assist with all aspects of the on-campus interview process such as registering for on-campus interview programs, resume collection programs, job fairs, maintaining on-campus interview and candidate files, and scheduling candidates for interviews.
- Work closely with law schools regarding year-round recruiting initiatives.
- Monitor and update applicant information in recruiting database.
- Assist with recruiting for lateral associate and judicial clerk candidates.
- Maintain legal recruiting database and candidate files.
- Prepare weekly reports for Partners summarizing the current candidate pipeline and recruiting efforts.