Qualifications Summary for the Legal Set-Up Specialist:
– Prior experience within the legal or auto insurance field.
– Self-motivated and able to prioritize work to ensure responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
– Excellent data entry skills and detail-focused.
– Must be able to convey confidence and empathy over the telephone.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Office and ability to learn and use various software programs.
– Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Salary for the Legal Set-Up Specialist:
– Salary is commensurate with experience; approximately 16.00-18.00/hour.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.