Requirements of the Litigation Associate:
– Juris Doctorate Degree from an ABA-Accredited Institution.
– Must be a member of the North Carolina Bar (or be able to waive in or take the bar at the next opportunity).
– At least three to six years of complex litigation experience, ideally including experience managing discovery, handling motions and mediations, preparing and examining witnesses, and taking and defending depositions.
– Trial or arbitration experience is a plus.
– Federal clerkship experience is also a plus.
– Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.
– Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-volume practice.
– Must have the highest level of personal integrity, client confidentiality and adherence to ethical standards.
Compensation for the Litigation Associate:
– Competitive salary based on education and experience.
– Significant bonus and growth potential.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Collegial work environment.
– Excellent work-life balance.