Position Title: Maintenance Commercial Technician
Location: Baltimore, Md. (East Baltimore) and Towson, Md.
Responsibilities of the Building Maintenance Professional:
– Represents the company by serving as a direct customer contact.
– Projects a positive, friendly and professional image.
– Responsible for servicing equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
– Performs preventative maintenance and service on various types of building equipment.
– Conduct daily building inspections.
– Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Summary of the Building Maintenance Professional:
– Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other building maintenance components.
– HVAC, electrical and plumbing repair.
– Commercial building maintenance experience a must.
– Valid Driver’s license.
– CFC certified preferred.
– Ability to move items over 50 pounds.
– Trade school education a plus
– Employer paid technical continuing education