Jones Networking is recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join an Insurance Agency in Atlanta, GA. The Firm offers an amazing company culture and an attractive benefits plan.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
– Develop and maintain P&C carrier & broker relationships. Coordinate all carrier and broker meetings in office or virtual and include all required staff. Keep P&C Staff up to date on all carrier news (underwriter changes, appetite, etc.). Assist Carrier Relations Seat in the oversight and development of our Strategic Partnerships.
– Assist P&C Department with market placement, risk analysis, and general assistance in all areas where needed.
– Provide leadership, mentoring and training to Client Managers and Client Executives sharing best practices, promoting a positive attitude, and serving as a resource to the service team regarding complex client-related activities
– Handle all new business for select P&C Producers; market, bind, and placement of all new business for select P&C Producers. Aid with new business for Client Executives when needed.
– Aid all new P&C Producers with marketing and placement of new business. Assist in the
development of New Producers and their book of business.
– Act as back up for all P&C Client Executives
– Assist all teams with complex renewals, as needed
– Facilitate monthly Carrier Roundtable Discussion meeting
– Aid with all incoming new prospect calls and/or emails, as needed. Discuss with potential
client their type of business and exposures to determine which team should review and
Marketing Manager Requirements:
– Active GA P&C License, CIC or CPCU Designation, and minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in a related field.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Word, Microsoft,
and Level 2 Excel
– Excellent acuity in financial analysis and impact
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong organization skills
– Demonstrates thought leadership in complex client problem solving
– Strong market process experience, carrier relationship management
– Demonstrates initiative and engagement within department and Agency
– Experience leading process and people
Aligns with company values
Marketing Manager Salary and Benefits:
– Salary is commensurate with experience with a bonus structure
– Medical, Dental and Vision
– PTO and paid holidays
– In office with a flex schedule
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.