||Position Title: Mass Tort Legal Assistant
Location: Hickory, North Carolina
Industry: Law Firm
Reports To: Lead Paralegal
Work Hours: 8:30AM-5:30PMPosition Summary:
– Provide direct support to the Lead Paralegal to assist on all Mass Tort cases.
– Request and obtain limited medical records, bills, insurance information, etc. on Mass Tort cases.
– Provide regular and timely communication with clients, attorneys and medical providers.
– Serve as the voice of the firm and provide smart, friendly and quality service to clientele.
– Previous litigation experience required.
– Previous Mass Tort experience highly preferred.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
– Assertive, self-starter.
– Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail.
– Strong organization and communication skills.
– Proven customer service skills.
– Previous experience with Needles and/or Docuware software a plus.
Salary is commensurate with experience and benefits are offered.